Monday, June 9, 2014

MMG: More Remodel Progress! 6.9.14

Photos of our remodel in progress: Left- new kitchen window and new cabinets being built,
Top Right- lower cabinets being built, and Bottom Right- freshly painted laundry room! 

Happy Monday! I can't believe another week has flown by. This weekend, I missed a family gathering (it was across the country, and I'm not able to fly) for my Grandmother's 90th Birthday!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with her, and the family- since this was a major milestone! Happy Birthday, Grandma! 

Instead, I spent the weekend selecting a granite slab, tile, tile pattern, laminate flooring, and appliances. I know that sounds like fun to some people, but when it isn't something you had planned on doing... it's not very glamorous. On Saturday, my husband worked until noon- so we rushed over to a location about an hour away from home, with two tired boys. Luckily, they were very well behaved and we were able to get a great deal on the granite for our kitchen! We're seeing some real progress in the kitchen with new windows and cabinets going in! See the photos above. 

Quick Baby Update: I'm now 32 weeks pregnant, so this remodel needs to get wrapped up soon- so I can start nesting! Looking at my June calendar, this month is going to FLY. It's packed full of birthdays, BBQs, our wedding anniversary, a visit from Mom and Dad, J's last day of school, etc.! 

How was your weekend?!


1 comments: