Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Review: Suave Natural Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner

I have been a pretty loyal user of Dove Shampoo/Conditioner. However, I recently had the opportunity to test Suave's new Natural Infusion line. This new line of products from Suave contains no parabens and no dyes, which is great news to me! 

Suave Natural Infusion Products
I tried these products for a week, and I am hooked! They work as well as any professional products, and each costs just over $3. That is impressive. The shampoo and conditioner smell like a spa. What I liked most was the moisture that these products added to my hair. My hair was previously very dry, which I blame on the southern California weather. But after just a week of using these products, I have noticed a difference. 

Kudos, Suave! I highly recommend giving this product line a try. There is also a light leave-in cream, which smells great and helps with dry, split ends. 

Have you tried this new line? If not, would you?

1 comments: