Thursday, March 20, 2014

Baby #3: 21 Week Update

Well, I'm more than halfway done with this pregnancy. There is a light at the end of the tunnel! August 2 doesn't feel that far away anymore. I can feel his movements several times throughout the day now, which is exciting. Last week, we got to find out the gender- so now we have the 'fun' of naming him! While I feel much larger than this...according to The Bump...

Image source: http://www.thebump.com/
I have been struggling with finding maternity clothes that I can try on in a store! I got lots of maternity clothes at Ann Taylor LOFT the first time around, but now all the maternity clothes are online. I also checked Kohl's, where they told me the same thing! Target has a few items in store, but really, not much for work. I ordered several items from LOFT online about 3 weeks ago. Some of the pants didn't fit, I may have underestimated my size (how did that happen?!)... so I had to ship them back, and I'm still waiting for the new size! I've been wearing leggings quite often this month. GAP maternity leggings are my best friend right now! I'm beyond the Bella Band, which saved me for a while.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find some decent maternity clothes for work, that I can try on?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment