Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Three Adorable (and No-Sew) Toddler Halloween Costumes

I am not very crafty. I'll pause and wait while my sister and mother stop laughing...still waiting...still waiting...OK, now if you are still trying to figure out what to dress up your toddler as for Halloween, I have scavenged the internet and found some cute ideas. I will warn you that I have been looking for little boy Halloween costumes, but a couple of these would work for boy or girl. Enjoy!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Baby Frankenstein[/caption]

1. Baby Frankenstein - Instructions for this adorable Frankenstein can be found at www.parenting.com  Super easy! 






2. Pumpkin - This mom posted a sweet video of her son, with instructions on how to make this simple, no-sew pumpkin costume.


3. “Up Costume” - This is the most adorable costume I found. Very simple, you can make it at home. Everyone would know what this is- which is important for a costume, in my opinion! 


And for those of you who are more crafty than I am (believe me, that will be most of you)- here is a cute idea that works for boys or girls. It does involve a bit of sewing, but not very much! Our office did this concept last year for Halloween, and I tried it on Baby Mayhem just for kicks. Pretty cute!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="227"] Garden Gnome costume[/caption]

BONUS COSTUME: Garden Gnome - This costume is pretty easy, you just have to make the hat. You can decorate it however you'd like- jeans and a plaid shirt work well for the outfit. Very inexpensive, and adorable!


 

Are you dressing up your toddler? Show me pictures! 


4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the UP costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww aren't these cute! What a great post idea, especially for those who want to make their own costume but aren't skilled at sowing! My son will be a dinosaur this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melissa! My older son was a Dino last year :)

    ReplyDelete