Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I had an idea of what I wanted this Halloween to be like. That's where I went wrong. I envisioned my two adorable boys in the wagon, trick-or-treating together, smiling, and posing for pictures that I would share with family, friends and co-workers today. And I've been thinking about that since last Halloween, while I was pregnant with #2.

What I've learned from this year is that I should take pictures the day before, and mentally prepare myself for the stress of running home from work, eating, taking pictures, packing up the baby, and getting out the door in costume before it's too late! Jacob was VERY excited to start the night-

[caption id="attachment_57" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="My little dinosaur"][/caption]

But around 7:45, he started saying, "Mommy, I have enough treats. I wanna go home now." And who am I to argue with the tired, adorable dinosaur? My little turtle was ready for bed, too!



Did your Halloween live up to your expectations?

2 comments:

  1. Where's the picture of the turtle? Or did Jake dress up as Turtle from Entourage, in which case I do not want to see the picture.

    ReplyDelete