Monday, August 15, 2011

Memories

Looking at photos this weekend, I realized that while I told myself that I would be really great about remembering to print/sort my photos... I haven't exactly been 'great' about it. I have a few albums full of pictures from our first born. But my absolute favorite memory of him is our first 4th of July together... when he was not even one year old. We stuck him in the stroller (we were camping) and walked down to the beach to watch fireworks. He wasn't really awake, but when he heard the first POP- he looked up and smiled, and snuggled in closer. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he felt safe with me. That just says volumes about our relationship to me, and he was so young!!

I hope I can get better about printing/sorting pictures of our second son, but I doubt it. Hopefully, we'll be making wonderful memories together- just like that 4th of July, 2009...

Are you good about printing pictures, or have you found other methods that work better for you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment