Monday, February 24, 2014

MMG: Little J's Weekend

Since I was 'down for the count' for most of this week, I thought I would share this weekend through the eyes of Little J. He shared my experiences, but obviously he's a little cuter. And I wasn't about to take pictures of MYSELF being sick!

Friday was Crazy Hair and Sock Day at school. It's hard to do with a boy who has no hair! We found a can of green hairspray from Halloween, and I made polka dots on his head and he wore two different soccer socks. Not exactly wild and crazy, but it got the job done!
Left: Crazy Hair and Sock Day, Middle: Saturday morning not feeling well,
Right: Feeling better! Playing in the backyard

Friday night we had a birthday party at Build A Bear Workshop. I will admit, I thought this was a 'girl' place. My boys had a great time! Mayhem picked a Batman Bear, hard to see in the picture. Sorry for the blurry picture, I tried several times- but this kid will just not sit still. Little J picked a puppy with Star Wars pajamas. It was pretty chaotic, but what kid's party isn't! 


We spent most of the weekend recovering from a stomach flu that wiped me, my husband, and Little J out. Mayhem somehow was not affected. Lucky boy! We also attended a one year old birthday party on Sunday afternoon. It was so nice to get out of the house a little bit, since we were all feeling better. What did you do this weekend?


0 comments:

Post a Comment